#3258 Style like (Floor Length Sleeveless Lace Dress)

$284.99

12 Review(s)

DETAILS

Style:SSD-3020
Closure:Side Zipper
Details:Lace, Sheer Detailing
Fabric:Lace
Fit:The model is 5' 9" and wearing 3" heels.
Length:63", hollow to hem 61"
Neckline:V-Neck
Waistline:Natural

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Floor Length Sleeveless Lace Dress

Reviews

Grade 
04/29/2016

Wife loved it.

Bought this for my wife for our honeymoon in Jamaica. She loved the item and it fit her perfectly.

Grade 
02/14/2016

amazing soft comfortable beautiful dress

When I ordered this dress in both colors, i received a message that the sizing would be too small for me, I'm 5'11" and a woman's size 12. But they were remaking the dress in a larger size, so I waited for the remake. I got both dresses, and absolutely love them. Incredibly comfortable. Nice material. Soft. They made the sleeves really long, not sure if that was because they had my measurements or if they just resized the dress for everyone. Going to order another set, in both colors again, as these are fantastic!

Grade 
11/27/2015

Cute

Cute dress, fit great. It's pretty much like a big lose blouse with a cute belt to show the waist. I wasn't sure it would fit being that I just recently had a baby and don't quit fit into my regular clothes yet but it fit great. I bought an XL which was still a very lose fitting & I'm currently 39-35-40 in measurements to give some of you in idea of how they run in size. Overall cute dress

Grade 
06/18/2015

Well-Made, Soft, and HAS POCKETS

This is the second one of these I have purchased (different colors). I love this top. I cannot express how happy it makes me when I wear it. For one, it fits a full-sized woman. For two, it is so soft! It is substantial - this isn't a thin rag, it is a heavy and well made fabric. Now. The pockets. They are wonderful! They hold so many things, but without unbalancing the fit. I forget it has pockets and it's like a new surprise every-time I re-discover them. The first time I ordered this, a company representative contacted me regarded sizing to ensure that what I got was what I wanted. This was amazing customer service. I wish there were more colors so I could order more :-)

Grade 
05/17/2015

Five Stars

I love it and it shapes your body

Grade 
11/02/2014

I'm happy with

I got the dress a bit bigger Just in case it was small. But it fit how I expected. I'm happy with it

Grade 
09/11/2014

Beautiful Dress

I am wearing this for my rehearsal dinner. It's absolutely gorgeous. The color is more navy than in the picture online. Great fit (a little loose in the hip area) but overall, wonderful!

Grade 
08/24/2014

Business in the front. Party in the back.

Wore this dress for the first time today to church and then out to breakfast. Love the fact that it's silk! Super comfy and cute.

Grade 
08/11/2014

Great for price :)

This dress is lovely :) I needed a simple, black, full length, long sleeve dress. And I didn't want to spend $40 on it. Luckily I stumbled on this fellow :) the dress is great. It fits correctly on me. I ordered the 6/8. I'm a little short (5' 2") and was worried it would be too long. Like every maxi dress is on me. But this one is actually the perfect length. The fabric is stretchy and very comfortable. It's not sheer.... But it isn't exactly solid either. Not an issue though :)the belt is a little cheap. It doesn't have a prong or anything to keep it in place. I think I'm gonna get a different belt or maybe just not wear it at all.I'm happy with this purchase :) I'd recommend it.

Grade 
04/26/2014

great summer dress

This dress fits great. It is very flattering! I'm 5'9'' about 150 and 4 months pregnant. Love it! Great fit!

Grade 
12/09/2013

Love my new long sleeved mini

Looks so chic and cool. I love my new shirt/mini. You can wear as a long shirt or as mini.

Grade 
04/29/2013

Allegra K Ladies Wrapped Chest Asym Neck Bandage Side Elastic Ba

This product was purchased very wonderful cloth excellent advise buying this charming very comfortable in wearing Recommend to buy excellent shape

Write a review

Style:SSD-3020
Closure:Side Zipper
Details:Lace, Sheer Detailing
Fabric:Lace
Fit:The model is 5' 9" and wearing 3" heels.
Length:63", hollow to hem 61"
Neckline:V-Neck
Waistline:Natural

5 other products in the same category: