#3274 Style like (Floor Length Floral Print Dress by Dave and Johnny)

$283.99

31 Bewertungen

DETAILS

Style:DJ-1222
Closure:Side Zipper
Details:Floral Print, Side and Back Cut Outs, Jewel Detailing
Fabric:100% Polyester, Chiffon
Fit:The model is 5' 9" and wearing flat shoes.
Length:59", hollow to hem 57"
Neckline:Sweetheart
Waistline:Natural

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Floor Length Floral Print Dress by Dave and Johnny

Reviews

Grade 
05/20/2016

I'm in love with this maxi

I'm in love with this maxi. sexy fit. It's super stretchy, so COMFORTABLE to wear and not so expensive, great price! I love the backless desige. BEAUTIFUL

Grade 
04/18/2016

I finally found one of quality fabric that fits great too!

I've wanted a dress this color for a while! I finally found one of quality fabric that fits great too!!!

Grade 
04/15/2016

Best travel dress

I LOVE these dresses. This is my second one. I am six feet tall and it's long enough for me. It's soooo comfy and is perfect to travel with because it doesn't wrinkle. Best ever.

Grade 
03/30/2016

Five Stars

Love it

Grade 
03/08/2016

Five Stars

Arrived on time & fits perfectly

Grade 
02/09/2016

This was a great buy! It looks exactly like in the picture ...

This was a great buy! It looks exactly like in the picture and the size fit me perfect. The color is so pretty!

Grade 
02/08/2016

Five Stars

Arrived on time & fit perfectly!!

Grade 
02/04/2016

Fit perfect, looks wonderful

Fit perfect, looks wonderful, fabric is great. I love this dress. You cant beat the price either. And they ship their products out super fast. I bought all three of them and I wish they had more....

Grade 
01/27/2016

Five Stars

The dress is perfect

Grade 
12/22/2015

I love it!!

The perfect dress for my curvy frame... I'm ordering in every color!!

Grade 
12/12/2015

Five Stars

Amazing dress !

Grade 
10/31/2015

It fits great and I recommend it to anyone looking for a ...

I probably wear this dress weekly. It fits great and I recommend it to anyone looking for a dress like this. I am five feet tall, so it may be short on someone tall.

Grade 
10/30/2015

Great dress, great price

Great dress, great price! I am a 34D 5'5 160lbs (small waist wide hips) the large was a little big but the medium would have been too small.

Grade 
09/21/2015

great maxi dress great price

great maxi. bought this for my daughter. it looked great on her. she loved it. would buy again.

Grade 
09/18/2015

Nice quality and fit!

great value and she LOVED it!

Grade 
08/19/2015

but she didn't like the jewels

Bought it as a present, but she didn't like the jewels.

Grade 
07/23/2015

Very beautiful!

It fits as expected. Very beautiful!

Grade 
07/10/2015

Five Stars

Love the fit and look

Grade 
05/05/2015

Wonderful, just thin :)

I love this dress. It fit exactly how I hoped it would. The only "issue" i guess i would have is that the material is a little thin. So if you plan on wearing this out definitely wear a skin colored bra. The bottom half isn't very see-through so i didn't have to worry about skin colored undies. I was very happy to have received this way before the expected date (it told me june 3rd). Unfortunately i forgot what size i ordered but i believe it was a medium, which is what i wear in shirts and it fits very well. Overall i would definitely order this again!

Grade 
02/26/2015

Five Stars

Love love loved it compliments all night

Grade 
02/13/2015

Great dress

Love this dress! It fits absolutely perfect! I wish I could find this dress in other colors, because I would buy them.... I am bigger in the chest, so this toned that down some,, which I love.... without taking away the sexy. Love it.

Grade 
02/07/2015

Love this! husband still talks about it to his ...

Love this!husband still talks about it to his friends!best lingerie purchase ever!will make u feel very sexy and naughty!im only 5'2" and it fit great!

Grade 
01/18/2015

Five Stars

Love it and it fits great

Grade 
12/19/2014

very nice dress will buy again especially the price and it came

A dress every woman should have in every color make sure to order on size smaller than what you are.

Grade 
12/11/2014

Five Stars

A must have dress

Grade 
11/05/2014

The item is beautiful color & a great weight

Ordered on 10/28, received 11/2 (standard ship)-it wasn't even suppose to arrive till 11/4. The item is beautiful color & a great weight, but too big. I ordered a size up bc I was concerned by other reviews that it was too small (despite the seller saying they updated their sizes). I should have listened to the seller. I'm 5'4" 118lbs (34-27-36) and I orderd a M. It's a nice weighted material, but is too baggy and doesn't hang on the hips like in the picture (instead it just drapes w/out any hug), so I'll likely return it and get a small like the size chart suggested.

Grade 
09/16/2014

Five Stars

good

Grade 
06/06/2014

yes is perfect

yes is perfect I like and have good days used this :D thx for sent me like like :D '

Grade 
12/09/2013

comfortable dress!

at first I tought the dress was too short but, when I put it on it was perfect. If I were taller I think I would have put shorts or leggins on. I loved how comfortable the dress is. I received a lot compliments.

Grade 
11/05/2013

Very cute dress. Must get!

I recommend this dress to any girl that wants to look cute. This fits very nice and comfy material. I rated it so good cuz it fits perfectly, good material. Looks really cute on

Grade 
09/08/2013

Beautifulllll!!!

This dress is beautiful, I bouthg a size mediun and i am 34c and this is a little big, but I pay $ 10 for a seamstress who fit and the dress is perfect.

Write a review

Style:DJ-1222
Closure:Side Zipper
Details:Floral Print, Side and Back Cut Outs, Jewel Detailing
Fabric:100% Polyester, Chiffon
Fit:The model is 5' 9" and wearing flat shoes.
Length:59", hollow to hem 57"
Neckline:Sweetheart
Waistline:Natural

6 other products in the same category: