#3528 Style like (Blush Long Prom Dress with Mermaid Skirt)

$337.99

15 Comentario(s)

DETAILS

Style: BL-9913
Details: Beading, Mermaid Skirt, Open Back
Length: Floor
Neckline: Sweetheart
Waistline: Natural

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Blush Long Prom Dress with Mermaid Skirt

Reviews

Grade 
05/22/2016

AMAZING!!

I'm a size 14/16 I ordered a xxl and it fit perfectly! My bra size is 42dd and the top fit perfect with room to give. The fabric is perfect. I ordered the yellow set.

Grade 
04/05/2016

Just beautiful!

This dress is absolutely beautiful!The quality of this dress is great! Its very soft and a bit stretchy. There was no loose threads or uneven stitching.Normally, I wear a medium/large and I got this dress in XLarge. It fit well and I didn't feel like I was being constricted. If you're bigger in the bust area, I would recommend ordering up a size cause it was a bit snug in the bust area for me.I really like the transparent areas on this dress, super cute!There is also a zipper. Its located on the side under the armpit area. I like that its there instead of the back. I can actually reach it lol!You can choose from a few different colors. I got mine in 002 which is a beautiful wine red color.Overall, I love this dress. It is well made and looks beautiful! The material is soft and the fit is comfortable!I highly recommend! Great dress for all kinds of occasions!I was provided a sample of this dress by the seller for reviewing purposes. ALL thoughts and opinions in this review are my own.

Grade 
02/09/2016

Five Stars

Very satisfied with my purchase.

Grade 
11/18/2015

Chic and comfortable fun summer dress

Lovely style, light cotton fabric, not see-through - love everything about it, enjoyed wearing it in the hot Summer months. Fits true to size, above the knee but not as short as on the model on my 5'6" frame, which suits me perfectly. I highly recommend it, especially if it is on sale!

Grade 
10/18/2015

I bought a medium and it fits great. If you have a long torso li

Loves it!! So flattering hugs all the right places! For other people trying to buy: I am 5'5" 132 lbs, 32dd. I bought a medium and it fits great. If you have a long torso like I do get a larger size as it is a bit short near the crotch!!!

Grade 
10/14/2015

Small In The Bust

It fits true to size, but there's not enough room if you're bigger than a C-cup. I can squeeze into it, but you can tell it's constrictive.

Grade 
07/19/2015

Love this

I ordered the biggest size because I was worried about it not fitting . I am glad I did because I have a large chest and i honestly don't think I would have been able to wear my actual size . It is a bit see through in the top because it is stretchy material. The material is really soft. My husband loves how it looks. Great dress overall but if you are a curvy girl I say go up in size.It shipped quickly and exceeded my expectations. I want to order it in another color soon.

Grade 
07/09/2015

Adorable

Love it, fits perfectly, 5'6", 130 lbs, and comfortable. A bit of stretch with the spandex is nice. Wore it to church and got a bundle of compliments. Very impressed with Sidecca's products and just put in an order for three more of their sun dresses. Best yet, I love it that it's made in the USA. How refreshing is that.

Grade 
05/09/2015

Five Stars

Wife looks very sexy in it!

Grade 
04/30/2015

This dress is everything yes!

I wore this for a wedding, and compared to every other girl in there wearing the typical black and boring dress, I REALLY stood out. I'm 5'0", 115lbs, petite yet curvy, and the XS fit extremely snug (which is exactly what I was going for). If you're expecting to hide any flaws in this dress, you'll be disappointed. Definitely a head turner!

Grade 
11/25/2014

Nice dress

Just what I wanted

Grade 
02/03/2014

made a great purchase

Very comfortable good fabric love it because is below the knee and its a very good price I would recommend this

Grade 
09/24/2012

Adorable!

This is such a cute spring-time dress. I'm 5'2" and weight 100 pounds and it fits me perfect! Mine came with the belt pictured. This dress looks great pieced with heavy jewelry, flats, and an up-do. I will definitely be ordering from Allegra K again! Thank you ;)

Grade 
09/15/2012

WOW

I love this dress. I was extremely nervous since i've read many other reviews people have typed about this designer. Let me tell you, this dress was not cheaply made, its comfortable, and does not have any type of weird smell. Im 20yrs old 5'0 and extremely tiny all around. The dress ends just about my knees which gives it a very chic and classy look (as says my mom). The neck line cut isn't a low cut, so there is no cleavage exposed. The only problem that I have with the dress is above the belt line on the dress sits too wide on the sides. It may only be because I have a small bust (Acup) but is an easy fix if you sew, or you can pull the dress below a tight belt. So all and all, I love this dress, the orange belt it comes with was a great contrast of color. My moms actually borrowing the dress for a wedding later today!

Grade 
05/23/2012

beautiful dress

beautiful dress, fast delivery i got many comliments at a wedding i attended, its that little black dress i have been searching for

Write a review

Style: BL-9913
Details: Beading, Mermaid Skirt, Open Back
Length: Floor
Neckline: Sweetheart
Waistline: Natural

6 other products in the same category: